Sweet of the weekend: brownies cheesecake


Ah, è già venerdi, ed il tempo vola sempre più in fretta!!! Ho tante cose ancora da condividere con voi, qualcuno se n'è già accorto e non posso che ringraziarvi per l'affetto, il sostegno, ed i vostri dolci messaggi! ♥

Ah, it's already Friday, and time flies faster and faster !!! I have so much more to share with you, someone has already noticed and I can only thank you for the love, support, and your sweet messages!


Da me piove a dirotto e c'è vento... Ma con queste foto vorrei portare un po' di luce e dolcezza nella vostra giornata! :)
Le ho scattate settimana scorsa... Come "treats" per la nostra piccola festa di Halloween ho preparato dei brownies variegati con una crema cheese... Una vera delizia!!!

Here it rains and it's windy... But with these pics I would like to bring a little sweetness and light into your day! :) 
I shot them last week... As "treats" for our little Halloween party I made this brownies variegated with a cream cheese... A real delight!!!


Non sono stata attenta a leggere le dosi degli ingredienti prima di iniziare... Così non avendo uova a sufficienza ho dimezzato tutto... Ma non la crema cheese, che avevo già preparato... Così con l'altra metà ho fatto una piccola cheesecake, potete vederla qui!

I haven't been careful to read the ingredients doses before starting... I having not enough eggs, so I halved everything... But not the cream cheese, which I had already prepared... So with the other half I made a small cheesecake, you can see it here!


Questo weekend non so se preparerò qualcosa... I bambini staranno con il papà, e sabato pomeriggio sarò a casa Pinkfrilly per mio workshop di illustrazione papercutting! Forse è meglio non esagerare con gli zuccheri!! ^^ 

This weekend I don't know if I will prepare something... The children will stay with their dad, and Saturday afternoon I'll be to Pinkfrilly's home for for my workshop of papercutting illustration! Maybe is better not overdo with sugar !! ^^


Seguitemi su Instagram per vedere cosa faremo!! Un dolcissimo weekend a tutti! :)
La ricetta è di Sigrid.

Follow me on Instagram to see what we will do!! A sweet weekend to everyone! :) 
The recipe is of Sigrid.

1 commento:

  1. I likewise recognise the analysis of how fiscal stimulus can be used to stimulate buying habits and generate jobs. Overall, this blog post offers a great overview of the current economic situation along with helpful insight into how to best proceed.
    virginia uncontested divorce forms
    Leesburg Divorce Lawyer

    RispondiElimina

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...